Sunday, December 02, 2007

Another Moment

This morning I woke up to it snowing outside my window! Not much is coming down, kinda dreamily falling so it's way cool. I went into the bathroom to perform my morning abultions and when I walked into my kitchen/dining room I saw a starling perched on top of one of the chairs. I have No idea how it got in! All the doors & windows are closed and the only way in is through the kicthen vent, which I would not have thought a bird would go. He? & I stared at each other for a few seconds, neither of us moving then he flew around the room into the study. I opened a window and moved away. He flew back in and after several flights around the room, found the open window and flew out! WOW!

I wonder, maybe something is being said to me. I wonder if I should get a bird for a pet? I don't know anything about them. Still Coughing

No comments: