Tuesday, November 13, 2007

"What people did not reason into, they cannot be reasoned out of."

So, despite my best efforts at Not sabotaging myself, I've managed to screw up my personal life yet again. I wanted to go to PA for another learning session with my Mentor but this crazy OT business left me with neither the Energy or funds with which to do so. Yet again,I'll have to put it off for another week. I missed the birthday of my best friends' daughter but at least that is deal-able. I'm spending most of the day tomorrow putting my apartment back together (and my head) back on straight.

I was discussing some Union business with one of my odd (I meant Old) partners' early this morning as we were both up-he coming in for OT & me leaving work for home. Our preferred method is text messages and as Everyone knows, it is quite the challenge to text while driving My method is to count letters to pick the right ones without looking. Sometimes this leads to messages that are-not quite what I had in mind. I wanted to spell the sentence: It is a Hard Question but when I looked at it later, I sent: I is a Hard Quest mo. I can only hope he understood.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HA! This is the reason I don't text message. LOL!