Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Should I or Shouldn't I?

Now that I've returned (briefly) to the land of the Living, I have a Question: I see that many folks put ads on their blog to earn money. I don't need it so I opted out but what do you think? Are ads annoying on blogs? I confess that I glance at them but I've never been tempted to click. If anyone actually reads this blog, let me know what you think.

By The Way: Shoutout to Paperlillies: http://misslilies.blogspot.com on her blog. If any of you watch youtube- you will have seen her videos and she really is a very sweet, smart woman with a lot of Charisma-whatever that is. Check her out.

Back to the Grind again tonight. The things I will will do for the filthy lucre. But I have a Chopper to fix, a home to care for, bills to pay etc...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I didn't put up ads for the longest time. Now I belong to BlogHer and am making about $1-2 a day. :-) Not a whole lot, but it's better than nothing.