Sunday, February 10, 2008

OWWW!

It was an otherwise uneventful evening at work. We had all chipped in for pizza & I was on my 2nd slice, when I bit into the crust and... BAM! A tooth cracked! and of course, being the Genius I was I grabbed some tylonol and washed it down with Cold soda...Big Mistake! Just about hit the floor with pain. I've paid a lot of money for good dental workand it's been a Long time since I've had that level of Pain! I put in a call to my doctor and hope she will take pity on me and give me a few Tylonol with Codene or toridols to hold me over until monday.

When's the last time you've had a toothache?

1 comment:

Gwen said...

Sorry about the tooth! I see above that you got it fixed, but still, ouch! I broke my back tooth once eating a pretzel stick--at my "I'm quitting work and health insurance to go back to school" party. Not very good timing, lol.