Saturday, February 02, 2008

Another day Underground



I spent yet another fruitless day trying to forget the pain in my hand while trying to get the bike sorted out. Somehow, the Carborator got loosened up and there is some sort of rubber strap? that holds it onto the head ( I've been told this is standard for Shovelheads but can't find the diagram in the Manual.I still can't make a fist but that should subside in the next 2-3 days. Actual work is Uneventful but in my condition I should count my Blessings. If the local H-D dealer is Open tomarrow, I'll see if they know. I also have to get the paperwork for the car assembled to send it off. Total Loss! Luckily, I'm Insured so I should get something. I might be buying a new car sooner then I planned. C'et la Vie.

1 comment:

annie said...

What year Shovel do you have? They're starting to become a rarity, huh? My ex had a Pan-Shovel. I don't know how many times I had to explain "I'm not a dumb woman, yes there is such a thing!"