Friday, August 29, 2008

I'm Feelin' it Friday.

I think I must suck at blogs! That's O.K. I guess. Not everyone can be good at everything. I directed a couple of friends to my book review and other posts & no one commented. Perhaps that's telling me something. Or not. I wish the Truth were prettier, more fun or attractive, in some way but I'll stick with it. I'm also sure that working 80 hours this week isn't the most conducive to Reflection, Perspective whatever. The only thing that's working is that I'm not fearful about money and it's a Good feeling, but, like Happiness, fleeting.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You don't have to be good at blogging to blog. Blogging should be entirely for you. Believe me, there are tons of people that started their blogs way after I did and they already have more regular readers than me. Whatever, though!