Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Welcome to the Wonderful World of : "Hey, You're a Loser, Deal With It."



Sorry about not posting for a while but in between O.T. ,trying to fix my chopper so I can enjoy riding some of the last good days this year & keeping my head on straight, I've been busy.



While I'm new to the blog scene, I do have a list of favorite sites, I just can't figure out how to incorporate a blogroll so I can promote them. (BTW- if you have absolutely pee-in-your-pants funny or interesting blogs, please leave them in the comments) One I like to check a lot is: I'm not a girl, yet not a wino - Kris likey can really make you (me) laugh- check her blog out. Her recent post was about her & a friend checking out match.com, looking at the mens' ads and all the idiotic behavior you can plainly see. I commented that I, as a representative of the group everyone deletes (short,fat,bald,middle-aged men with Glasses) Hey,I'm not just the president-I'm a member & I resemble that remark. I'd like to object to the Shallowness of looking only at the pictures & not being able to see the very real person beyond that.



I suppose that I'm not what Everyone is looking for, but I'm O.K. with it. I can't be something I'm not & while I may lose some weight ( I'm walking daily), or go buy those elevator shoes ( make yourself 2-3" taller) and even get contacts; I refuse to wear a toupee, go for follicle surgery or even use Rogaine (once you start, it's like having a heroin addiction-you have to keep using it for Life or the "hair" will fall out!) What are real values anyway? Does anyone look for stable, intelligent, caring men even if they don't look like Brad Pitt? What will a woman do when she finds out (to her surprise) that she's actually taller than you?

Women are sold into the Beauty for life concept-even when it's plain as the (straightened) nose on their (lifted) face that they are still old. but then again, I'm not a woman & can't see their world through their eyes.



I believe that the most important things you want to know about a person are almost never apparant to the naked eye. Decency, Kindness, Compassion, Veracity, Responsibility, Ethics, Values, Morals-all of these can only be observed in the Actions of others. I almost never pay attention to what someone says; but I observe quite carefully what folks actually Do. I'm sorry to say it but theres' a whole lot of people of both sexes that I refer to as: Constitutionally Incapable of telling the truth (to both themselves & others) I feel sorry for them as it is a trap that is almost impossible to get out of. The One person You should be Absolutely Honest with is Yourself! Kinda preachy, I know but then again, I have no trouble sleeping at night, don't need to remember what I said to anyone & when I say something to someone, I usually have no trouble being believed. How's that for a first post?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"Be kind. Be good. Be generous. Be delightful. Be merry. Be all those things and more to yourself and to everybody, bringing forth your spirit and letting it shine before men. Embody all the glorious things inside you already, every day, because it will make the world a better place and you, a happier person."