Wednesday, October 24, 2007

I'm off to see the Blizzard-the wonderful Blizzard on Mars...

Twice a year, I have to report to the Acadamy for what is ostensively a review of basic information for my job. I welcome the break in Routine & the chance to hang out with old work partners, folks I know from the job,etc... I don't look forward to the lesson plan as I done my job long enough to only need the updated information but if they are going to pay you- What the Hey?
I was a bad boy 'tho. Even with a 4:30 wake up, I managed to be 15 minutes late. The (GW) Bridge traffic had me waiting for a full 40 minutes. I was, sadly turned away from my review but luckily, My Lt. had work for me for the next 12 hours, so the day wasn't a complete waste of time & next time I'll try to get there that much earlier. I wonder, what if I treated the folks who turned me away the very same way if they come into my area? They can dish it out but can they also take it?

No comments: