Monday, May 12, 2008

And now for something Completely Different...

I see the videos went over like the proverbial lead balloon, so it's back to actual words. I have enjoyed sleeping in my own bed all night and not being awakened for Stupidity. I've enjoyed puttering around my house, I Haven't enjoyed spending a lot more money than I'm used to but it's all Good-I think. I saw Iron Man-Definitely a movie to check out if you like Action and Humor. Mothers' day sucked- Mom was too sick to see me but we made a date for her and I to meet up for lunch this week. Curiously, I've been thinking of my own Mortality- not in a depressing way but more of a rational,: "I'd better make sure that my will is up-to-date and certain things are labeled" sort of way- funny, I don't feel sick, it just came to me.

Kitty is being Nice to me as I've bought her a lot of little gifts and taken her out to eat- she and I made dinner together the other night and snuggled. I like snuggling- I know it sounds....Metro sexual of me to admit to it but it's true nonetheless. I hope you are all well and are having a good time as well.

No comments: